Monday, December 28, 2009

Spamalot, aka tweet me for realz or FUCK OFF

I'm following A LOT of people on twitter. Like, almost 400. (BTW: next time you're whinging because a celeb, etc., hasn't replied to you - STFU. Do you have any idea what their feeds look like? n00b.)
A lot of people are following me. (I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm very grateful.)
I get cycles of spam. I get cycles of LURKERS.
Look, if you're marketing - you fail. Completely. If you like me and what not, for the love of all that is holy, just talk to me.
Sincerely. Don't lurk. C'mon up and say hi. Be aware that I don't automatically follow back, which may or may not reflect on the quality of your tweets. If you are spam/troll/conservatrash intent on fucking with me, I will block in a New York Minute, otherwise, join. the. conversation. It's the whole flippin' point of twitter.

I've been getting wave after wave of creepy spam lately. DO NOT WANT. There will be an epic purge in the new year. That's the way it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment